Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Power of Positive Thinking

    Positive thinking is able to help people achieve certain goals they had set for themselves. It is one of the many powerful tools each person has. Positive thinking is able to get people a job and money. However, positive thinking doesn’t usually help with love and health which the person happens to have no control over. To some extent, positive thinking is able to get a person what they desire.
    When it comes to money and getting a job, positive thinking can help a person get both. Positive thinking boosts confidence and when an interviewer sees that a person has confidence, it gives them a good feeling that the person can be right for the job. Also, if the person doesn’t get the job but continues to have positive thinking and a positive attitude then it will help them keep trying. If a person didn’t have positive thinking then they would stop trying since their self esteem was hurt and their confidence level went down. This concept can also apply to making a lot of money. People who want to be really wealthy won’t stop until they get it. They think positively and set high standards for themselves to achieve it. People need to do hard work in order to get what they want and can’t depend on just positive thinking. People need to put themselves out there and achieve their goals if they want to get what they want.
    Love and health is something nobody has control over. Love just happens and getting cancer is something that just occurs. If a person has positive thinking about getting better or finding the right person, it won’t change anything. If I had positive thinking about love, like “I know I’ll find the right one” then I’ll keep assuming that no guy is good enough for me or if a person rejected me, and I keep thinking, “I’ll keep trying until I find true love” then I’ll just assume the first person that doesn’t reject me is the one. Love happens unexpectedly and we can’t challenge fate. When a person has cancer and they keep having positive thinking, it can boost their faith in religion but ultimately won’t change if the cancer goes away or not. If I keep thinking, “I will get better” the cancer cells won’t magically disappear, it takes time, patience and chemo to make cancer go away not just positive thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment